I am a person rooted in empowerment, healing, and change. My goal is to share my energy and encourage healing within others through my offered services. I realize many of my services are not accessible to everyone. With “Giving Matters”, I plan to extend my energy to help heal the community.
“Giving Matters” is a program that presents more opportunities for people who do not have access to healing support. Every new season (equinox or solstice), one person from the Louisville community will enjoy a free session, and two other people will be chosen to enjoy an herbal product.
- Impact change.
- Opportunities for more people to receive healing services
- When people reclaim their health and their joy, the positive impact ripples through families, schools and workplaces alike. I’m excited to be part of the positive change our community needs.
- I am a person who loves taking care of others – I hope to encourage others to do the same.
How Does it Work?
- Two weeks before the upcoming solstice or equinox, an announcement will be made about the opportunity for a complimentary session to a group of people within our community (Healthcare workers, Local business owners, People of color, bar/restaurant employees, etc.)
- Someone who knows you will nominate you or you can nominate someone else – You cannot nominate yourself.
- The lovely person you nonimate, or who nominates you, will explain why the session or product should be yours/theirs in a paragraph or two. Include the nominated person’s contact information (Phone & Email).
- You can submit your entry down below.
- One chosen person will receive the free session, and the two other persons will receive products – This will be announced the day of the coming solstice or equinox.
We all deserve chances to heal, become empowered, and experience positive change. I believe taking care of one another is one of the missions that will bring beauty to life.
Let’s heal together,
Erica Ware, Owner of Holistic Bodywork
Begin Your Entry Below