Along with creating an environment for healing through bodywork, encouraging your understanding of self-healing is my top priority.
I’m Erica Ware, Herbalist, Intuitive Healer, Massage Therapist, and founder of Holistic Bodywork. There have been times throughout my life when I’ve experienced significant amounts of pain from injuries, sore muscles, and stress. While researching different fields and modalities to help ease my pains, I noticed my symptoms were the only focus, and my own ideas about what might help were not of high importance to my practitioners. I received loads of information on what I should do for my health, but I was confused and overwhelmed because I had no clue how to even begin.
That personal experience inspired me to approach healing differently with my clients. I will partner with you, help you heal, and help you understand how to heal yourself. Holistic Bodywork, and my practice, is continuously evolving because I have a passion for helping others in healing and a desire for knowledge in the holistic health field.
I look forward to working with you. Let’s heal, together.
- Advanced Massage Therapeutics, graduated 2014
- Barefoot Massage Center, Ashiatsu 2016
- Upledger Institute, Craniosacral 2019
- Certificate in Herbal Studies with American College of Healthcare Sciences, graduated 2020
- Diploma in Master Herbalist Studies with American College of Healthcare Sciences, graduated 2021